5.31.2012

Exciting News ----- Jozi's Blog To Review and Possible Giveway of Freezy Pups SOON !

I am so excited to be announcing that Jozi the Corgi will be getting to watch mommy make (and she will get to taste) Freezy Pups - the delicious frozen treats made just for dogs in an upcoming post courtesy of Freezy Pups!

My kit is expected to be here in approximately one week and then I will be making them, posting my review with photos and give you Jozi's unbiased opinion since she IS the resident taste-tester for all puppy delicacies in our household!

The soon-to-be good friends at Head of the Pack designed these easy-to-make at home treats for pups and it's so cool that they are organic, nothing artificial and no preservatives and they come in great flavors too!

Jozi and I will keep you updated on when we will be having our taste-testing trial and the results of the product soon! 

Also, look forward to a possible giveaway by our friends at Head of the Pack for a FREE Freezy Pup Kit to be given to one of our blog readers too! 

Make sure to subscribe to Jozi's blog to get in on the action!




Peace, Love, Barks and Treats Forever on the eve of Jozi's FIRST Birthday! 
Cath 

J. P. S. (Jozi Post-Script)  Look for Jozi tomorrow on The Daily Corgi :
"I will be telling MY story in about my first year of life on my FIRST Corgi Birthday!"  

I can't wait for MY Freezy PUPS!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Jozi A Comment!