7.02.2012

WINNER Of FREE Freezy Pups Kit

And the winner is......



Kat E. and her Pups WIN with their "Subscribe to Jozi and the Pussycats Entry!"  

Kat, Send me an email with your your mailing address and I will have Freezy Pups send you your Freezy Pups Kit!  My email address is Rchcoeur@cox.net   I hope to hear from you soon and I will let Heather with Head of The Pack know that you have won so she can get your package to YOU and your PUPS!

Your pups are gonna LOVE these and it's perfect for the HOT weather!
(White Cheddar Cheese is STILL Jozi's favorite).
We would love to hear which are your pups favorites too!

Congratulations!!! I wish that everyone could win but thanks so much to Kat E. for her entries!

Thank you everyone for entering!



Results powered by Random.org




Peace, Love, Barks and Treats Forever, Cat & Jozi and Freezy Pups!! 

3 comments:

  1. Woo-hoo!! Doing a happy dance!
    Thank-you SO much Jozi & Cat and Freezy Pups!!
    My guys are going to LOVE these, I'm sure! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucky Kat how do we order these again? Can you put something on your blot.thx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lisa,
    You can go directly to the Freezy Pups site and order right from them. Here is a link:

    https://freezypups.com/products/category?path=33

    Your pups will LOVE THEM! Jozi absolutely cannot do without them!
    Woof!
    Cat

    ReplyDelete

Leave Jozi A Comment!