8.13.2023

6 Months Gone My Jozi Girl

Today marks 6 months since my sweet sweet Jozi died. 
Time marches on but the sorrow and the grief remain.
My heart is still hurting and the tears are still flowing. 
I still talk to you my JoJo Belle and I hope you hear me.
I was so honored to have such a bright light in my life with you, Jozi.
You brought smiles and created laughter in our home that just feels like a house now. 

We're almost through summer and approaching fall - the time of year that I loved to photograph you in with pumpkins and falling leaves and crisp mornings on the deck watching you roam the yard as your tummy touched the moist blades of grass.  

I have to keep remembering those little joys and the strong barooos that you gave us because they are a smile on my broken heart. 

I never really thought about life 'after' Jozi - maybe that was selfish of me to want to keep you here forever and not think about you without us.  

Mama loves you so much and will always miss you sweet girl.  


Peace, Love, Barks and Treats Forever, Cat

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Jozi A Comment!